cancer treatmentThe site that published the article below prefers chemotherapy or radiotherapy as the main method of cancer treatment. Our information shows that chemotherapy within 5 years of patients’ life, has only 3-5% of effectiveness; therefore, it is ineffective. It should be banned.

The researchers should turn their research to many natural remedies that have a much higher effectiveness in curing cancer. In the article below, oncologists who stand behind chemotherapy criticize the latest anti-cancer drugs.

I suspect that official criticism is based on the increasing powerlessness of oncologists. If they support chemotherapy in the media, then they expect pharmaceutical companies to produce more effective drugs.

Not only the drugs are horrendously expensive, they’re still ineffective.

In the US, if you have a very good insurance, then after a series of injections with poisons (the cost of one injection is about 9 thousand dollars, in one series you can receive up to 30 injections), the patient gets another drug for 400 thousand dollars. The whole treatment cost is $ 1.5-2 million.  In Poland, the state pays for these drugs, that is, us the taxpayers …

——————————————— 

Not only 65% of new cancer drugs do not work, they introduce numerous toxins into the body, which in turn destroys healthy cells and organs.

Modern drugs were supposed to totally revolutionize the cancer treatments. They were the greatest hope of medicine in recent years. The prestigious magazine British Medical Journal reports that more than half of new anti-cancer therapies do not have any tests that would confirm their effectiveness.

Medonet.pl asked oncologists to comment on the issue: prof. Maciej Krzakowski, National Consultant in the field of Clinical Oncology, prof. Jacek Jassem, head of the Clinic of Oncology and Radiotherapy GUMed, prof. Piotr Wysocki, president of the Polish Society of Clinical Oncology, and Wojciech Wiśniewski, spokesman for the Alivia Foundation.

Experts confirm that drugs are, more often, introduced to the market after they pass the research sponsored by pharmaceutical concerns, without the research of independent institutes. Each new drug, before it is authorized in the European Union, must be approved by the European Medicines Agency. The latest research published in the prestigious British Medical Journal showed that in the years 2009-2013 in the case of cancer-approved drugs by the EMA, 57 percent. (39/68) had no evidence of longer survival or better quality of life for the patients.

According to the authors of the study, it is still uncertain whether new therapies increase survival rates or improve the quality of life of cancer patients. After the publication of the results, the researchers appealed to the European Medicines Agency to change the criteria and to be more cautious when approving and allowing the drugs on the market.

Dr. Courtney Davis, medical and political sociologist at King’s, Dr. Courtney Davis, added:

“We assessed the evidence for all new drugs entering the market in the next five years and found that most enter the market without clear evidence that they improve the survival or quality of life of the patients.”

An EMA spokesperson once asked for a comment only replied that the agency does not have time to analyze the research and cannot refer to them.

Professor Maciej Krzakowski, National Consultant in the field of Clinical Oncology:

“In 2017, published in a renowned scientific journal (Vivot et al. Annals of Oncology 2017; 28: 1111-1116) was another article with similar observations and conclusions – the authors evaluated 51 anticancer drugs introduced in 2000-2015 and using similar methodology (evaluation algorithm according to the European Society of Clinical Oncology) and stated that only 35% have a really significant value (the remaining 65% – a dubious or negligible value). New drugs are registered based on the results of clinical trials that are overwhelmingly sponsored by the manufacturers. “

Professor Jacek Jassem, oncologist, the head of the Chair and Clinic of Oncology and Radiotherapy GUMed:

“In the long-standing debate about the criteria for registration of new drugs, two positions clash.

The first one says that you should only register drugs that have shown significant prolongation of life or improved the quality of life in clinical trials.

The argument is that modern drugs were supposed to totally revolutionize cancer treatments. They were the greatest hope of medicine in recent years. “

 Kasia BrzozaKasia Brzoza

Form by (e)NeTes

Photo: https://elements.envato.com/woman-tired-by-cancer-treatment-PTN6XJL