This topic attracts a lot of interest. It triggers lots of questions that eventually come down to one: should you acidify the stomach – or deacidify the body? Both have wonderful effects on your body, so they need to be understood and applied.
I would like to bring some light to this topic again and add some new information.
What affects the pH of your body?
The pH reflects the changes that occur in your body’s reactions. It predicts whether the body is too acidic or too alkaline?
To prevent diseases, you need to have the right level of pH.
If it deviates from the norm, then you are sick. The good news is that you can bring it back to norm.
What do you need?
Of course, irreplaceable purified soda, litmus paper, and knowledge.
Before we jump to theories, let’s summarize what negatively affects our body.
We can name external factors.
- The first one is the soil on which the plants, you eat, are grown. If it is acidified below 5.5 (standard 6.5) it means that fertilizers and pesticides were used, also it reflects the effects of acid rain, snow, and fog. Acidified soil does not pass all the vitamins and minerals to the plants, because first it takes what it needs for itself, and by the way, it absorbs heavy metals. Hence: what is in the water and in the soil, is also inside of you. In addition, coffee, sugar, alcohol, cereal grains, pasteurized milk, fried meat acidify your body.
- Next are inorganic acids: sulfuric acid, uric acid, acetone, phosphoric acid, nitric acid. The fewer number of them, the more easily your body will neutralize them. If you have too many of them, the body consumes its own stocks of calcium and phosphorus from the teeth and bones.
The healthy kidneys counterbalance the acids by producing sodium (pH 8.3) up to 500 grams a day, which further deacidifies the body.
- Lactic acid – large amounts of it circulate in the blood of athletes and people struggling with cancer. Failure to control it in the latter case leads to exhaustion and death. So, by having more acidic pH, you have more of these acids. Then you are more susceptible to infections, and experience vaginal secretion, kidney stones, gallbladder, gout, cystic fibrosis, fibrosis, lipomas, arthritis, fibromyalgia. In addition, your hair falls and dries out, nails break, you have rigid joints, the bone mass from teeth and bones is reduced, tendonitis occurs.
How to measure pH?
The correct pH depends on where you are testing it:
- Stomach – pH of 1.2 – 3.0
- Saliva – pH of 6.5 – 7.0
- Urine – pH of 6.0 – 6.5 overnight, and 6.5 – 7.2 during the daytime,
- venous blood – pH of 7.3 – 7.5
- arterial blood – pH of 7.43
- large intestine – pH of 6.5 – 6.8
- faces – pH of 6.3 – 7.2
- mucus from the vagina 3.5 – 4.5.
In each of these places, you can measure the pH using litmus paper (except for venous blood).
In the case of measuring pH in the stomach, you need baking soda and clean water. In this way, you measure the content of hydrochloric acid in the stomach and by knowing its pH you can prevent many diseases.
What do the individual pH tests show us?
The saliva test shows us the general state of the body. A lower pH means there is a problem in eliminating or neutralizing acids. Higher pH testifies to enzymatic problems of the liver and pancreas. It means that food is fermented in the stomach instead of being digested, unbalance in bacterial flora, kidney problems or dehydration.
The urine test shows digestive system problems, the alkaline environment is an evidence of the presence of bacterial infection – not enough acid in the stomach.
Hydrochloric acid test in the stomach- Here we will stop for a moment because this subject is causing a lot of controversies.
How to run the test?
1 Take 200 ml. of water, put 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda, mix, and drink when waking up in the morning. Here the dosage may be different for everyone. Sometimes use a teaspoon of soda on 1/2 – 1 glass of water to get the desired effect. Otherwise, this dose may cause vomiting and malaise.
Measure the time it takes from consuming the drink to the first burp in the stomach:
2-3 minutes means good production of hydrochloric acid,
If you burp before that (there may be more than one burp), it means that you have excess acid,
When it does not react within 3-4 minutes, the stomach does not produce enough acid.
If the test came out positively, it means that the stomach is working properly. If there was no burp or it was too late, start with apple vinegar. The four methods of acidifying the stomach are described in the previous article.
The betaine method should be consulted with a doctor who knows the naturopathic treatment methods.
The application is as follows: 500-600 mg of hydrochloric acid betaine in the pill form, just before the meal.
This may vary for everyone. Often, when the pill is swallowed, you may feel acid in the esophagus, so the next time you should reduce the dose. When you have no such feeling, next time you should take the higher dosage. Such treatment should last up to 6 months.
For this treatment, you also need to adopt the right diet.
How to maintain a proper pH of the body?
Proper diet can regulate pH by itself.
Number 1 rule – before, during or after a meal don’t drink water or liquids. This causes dilution of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
2nd rule – after a protein meal, for about next 3 hours, do not eat any fruit, the stomach does not digest the protein then, but only fermentation occurs.
3rd rule – eliminate stress, stimulants, calm yourself, eat chlorella, spirulina, seeds, nuts, pickles, sauerkraut, and more water with the right pH.
I provide a recipe that allows you to quickly and painlessly raise the pH to a fixed standard according to Jerzy Maślanky.
- To a glass of water, add 1 teaspoon of baking soda (11.6 pH).
- Take such drink for 1 week just before going to bed.
- Study pH level with litmus paper.
1 In the morning and evening, drink a glass of pure water with lemon juice from one lemon.
2 Meals should be prepared from more alkaline ingredients with added Himalayan or Klodawa salt.
What is the best diet?
- Nothing fashionable.
- The best diet should be slightly alkaline because acid is present throughout the environment. It is not necessarily true that the food that is acidifying is evil and the alkaline is good.
What are the rules?
As little as possible of foods such as soft drinks, cola, glucose-fructose syrup, hydrolyzed vegetable oils, margarine, white flour products, white rice, pasteurized milk and fruit products.
- You should not eat microwaved food, or fried/ baked in plastic, and in aluminum.
- Consume healthy fats because they do not cause you to gain weight and do not cause the buildup.
- You should consider how fresh the food is and its pesticide content.
- Carbohydrates can be eaten with fruits, but proteins cannot be combined with fruits because they are not digested but only fermented.
- Similarly, meat, especially baked must not be eaten with beer – because it causes high acidity.
What foods acidify the body, and what foods alkalize it?
Highly alkaline foods: (pH 8.5-9.0):
Lemon, lime, kiwifruit, pumpkin seeds, pineapple, parsley root, grape, chlorella, dates, raisins, vegetable juices, mango, baking soda, sea salt, onion, raspberries, mineral water.
Highly acidifying: (pH 4.0-5.5):
Beef, pork, lamb, coffee, black tea, distilled vinegar, figs white rice, sugar, pasteurized cheese, ice cream, soybeans, nuts, Barley, rye, yeast, fried foods, pudding, brewed and iodized salt, turkey.
Medium alkalizing: (pH 7.5-8.0):
Green peas, peaches, asparagus, ginger, grapefruit, melons, pumpkin, broccoli, parsley, olives, most herbs, lettuce, blackcurrant, chokeberry, spinach Cauliflower, potatoes, cabbage, strawberries, balsamic vinegar, pepper.
Medium acidifying: (pH 6.0-6.5):
Whipped cream, fish, processed oatmeal, rye, wheat, rice, corn, whole grain cereals, milk proteins, pasteurized milk, chickens, beans, peas, blueberries, seafood, tobacco, fruit juice with sugar, fried and boiled eggs, wine, sweetened yogurt
Slightly alkaline with a tendency to neutral pH: (pH 7.4-7.0):
Sweet cherry spices, almonds, brussels sprouts, cucumbers, unpasteurized honey, mushrooms, fresh goat milk, whey, olive oil, tomatoes, rhubarb, wild rice, berries, sesame seeds, cod liver oil, coconut oil, linseed, radishes, spices papaya, oranges.
Slightly acidic with a tendency to neutral pH: (pH 6.5-7.0):
Honey, uncooked rice, sunflower seeds, dried beans and peas, homogenized milk, most pasteurized milk, crackers, walnuts, salted butter, curry, offal, rapeseed oil, zucchini, brown rice, dried plums, egg white, vanilla, Vodka, sunflower oil, dried fruits, gelatin, lamb, buckwheat.
Ok, what now?
Understand this knowledge and begin to deacidify the body and acidify the stomach. These two simple things can cause your illnesses to go away.
To cure many diseases, you do not need medication, only knowledge, and persistence. Do not count on something to happen by itself. Sometimes a given treatments, let’s say drinking apple vinegar, have to be performed for longer than the rule says, sometimes you have to stop for some time and come back to it again. There are no hard rules here.
With the lack of trained doctors, you have to experiment by yourself. Fortunately, these are natural products, so any side effects will be insignificant. If you begin to acidify your stomach, do it slowly, at low doses. Otherwise, your stomach will “explode”.
And one more note. If at the same time, you are acidifying the stomach and deacidifying the body, the interval between the mixtures should be about 2 hours: the stomach should be acidified 15 minutes before a meal and the body should be deacidified 2 hours after a meal.
And remember, there are no rules because each of us has different diseases and different bodies.
Source: “A healthy woman is a healthy family” – Jerzy Maslanky