Detox is a very good idea to cleanse the body out of toxins and stimulate it to act, especially in the summer, when we are stronger and it is easier to impose a certain regime. However, before this happens, you need to properly prepare your body.
Because your goal is to cleanse the body from toxins, not to overload or weaken it, thereby getting a disease. It is important to decide what you want to achieve and do not focus only on weight. Losing weight can be a pleasant surprise, “a side effect of” cleansing. During detoxification, the body will work at increased speed. For example, the kidneys will filter and remove toxins from the body. That is why it is important to take care of a good condition of: kidneys, liver, intestines, skin, and lymph.
Here are a few rules you should introduce before the detox:
1) You are not allowed to starve, but you should eat regular, light meals, including as little processed food as possible.
2) It is best to remove products such as meat, bakery, and dairy for a few days from your diet (in order to relieve the body). Then, you can gradually come back to them.
3) Do not eat fried and grilled products.
4) You should drink large amounts of fresh, good quality water or different herbal teas.
5) An absolute ban on the use of nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, trans fats, and white sugar.
6) You should get some fresh air every day, such as walking or exercise.
How to take care of your liver?
This is our largest internal organ. It is responsible for filtering blood from toxins and removing toxins that have already entered your bloodstream. So, you must drink as many herbal teas as you can, to stimulate its activity, and you should also include in your diet: garlic, avocado, walnuts, green vegetables, artichoke, turmeric, dandelion, milk thistle oil.
How to take care of your kidneys?
Your kidneys cleanse the body out of toxins and remove excess fluids. The blood after filtration returns to your body. The rest is excreted out with urine. You must drink a lot of water and infusions of herbs during this time, for example from nettle, bearberry, horsetail, cranberry juice, apple cider vinegar, juniper berries and eat lots of raw vegetables and fruits. Occasionally, bladder and kidney infections may occur during cleansing. So, they should be aided with the herbs mentioned above.
How to take care of your intestines?
And here, very important is regular and proper defecation. If this process is disturbed, your body will not cleanse properly, because it could re-absorb toxins and remains in the intestines, and they return to your bloodstream. In the proper functioning of the intestines, it will help to drink healthy water and to eat fresh, raw leafy vegetables, aloe, garlic, ginger, fennel, broccoli, cauliflower, fermented foods, kefir. Also, you can support your intestines with activated charcoal or diatomaceous earth to bind and remove toxins.
How to take care of your skin?
Skin is your largest detoxifying organ. If your skin is dry and irritated, it is a sign that your kidneys and liver have problems with the excretion of toxins from the body. It is through your skin pores that any impurities are removed. And here sauna, hot baths, scrubs, hot and cold showers, and the appropriate physical exercises can help you.
How to take care of your lymph?
When you move, you turn on the lymphatic system pump, which removes impurities and protects your body from toxins. So, you have to move, or work in the garden, walk, jump rope, do aerobics, massage. The detoxification should be carried out under the supervision of a physician or specialist familiar with natural therapies.
What products should you use to detoxify your body?
- spirulina – cleanses the blood (mildly),
- young barely,
- young Emmer and Einkorn wheat,
- turmeric (curcumin),
- Scutellaria baicalensis- preparation of dr. Pokrywka with ginger, capsules, or root decoction, or tincture,
- sea buckthorn,
- DMSO- pure for analysis, dissolves only with distilled water, should be taken orally: 2 times 5 ml to drink, intravenously (only under medical supervision), or for lubrication,
- soured milk from the farmer,
- fermented foods – cabbage, red beets,
- colostrum – Equamil by Visanto,
- Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng,
- Yerba mate,
- propolis- pour a small handful into a 1-liter jar, pour 1/2 liter of spirit, put in a dark place for about 7 days, mix twice a day. Mix the precipitate with butter or Vaseline and it can be used to lubricate hard to heal wounds. Drink the rest of the liquid. It purifies, regenerates, detoxifies, especially great for diseases of the respiratory tract/infections.
Detox: lek. Hubert Czerniak, YouTube.