How to effectively strengthen your immune system to avoid getting any infections, bacterial or viral?
After winter, your body is weakened, you lack sunshine, the first warm days come and you change your clothes to lighter. It often ends with getting a cold and catching an infection.
And what do you do then?
Usually, you go to the doctor for antibiotics, after which you further weaken your body.
Meanwhile, you have so many natural preparations, both strengthening your immunity and effectively fighting infections.
What are they?
- You should take four basic vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin D3, K2MK7, and vitamin E. They stimulate the immune system quite effectively.
- If you have already caught the infection, then vitamin C will help you to stop the disease, it comes in various forms; ascorbic acid, or sodium ascorbate, or liposomal form. Take one half to one teaspoon of vitamin c, dissolved in half a glass of water every 2 hours, until diarrhea occurs. If you reached the diarrhea stage, it means that you have enough vitamin C in your body. Reduce the dose of vitamin c the next day.
- The next good preparation for restoring your immunity is Colostrum, a colostrum preparation. Equamil-freeze dried mare’s milk made by Visanto is worth recommending. It has a large number of antibodies, type G immunoglobins. They are proteins produced by the immune system that kill viruses and bacteria. It also has lactoperoxidase, lactoferrin, lysozymes. They exhibit antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal activity. Lactoperoxidase is additionally anti-parasitic, anti-cancer.
- Narine is the next preparation, this time a probiotic. In its composition, it contains an Armenian bacterium. It is very resistant to radiotherapy and chemotherapy. It quickly rebuilds immunity.
- Lugol’s iodine an aqueous or glycerol solution of pure iodine or potassium iodide. Used for throat rinsing: 30-40 drops dissolved in a glass of water.
- Hydrogen peroxide 3%, dissolved in a similar way as Lugol’s iodine.
- Bee’s milk, contains very strong substances, such as acetylcholine, 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid, HDA. It has antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. They help to remove free radicals.
- Propolis – dissolve a handful of it in 1/2 liter of spirit. You can store it in a dark room for about a week. It should be a distinctive dark brown color. You can use a weaker spirit solution, e.g. 60%. Take 1 small teaspoon of the solution on an empty stomach.
- Garlic – crush it, add honey and milk (best from the cow). You can heat it up. The warm mixture is good for the throat. Drink it very slowly, it will clean the walls of the throat and has antiseptic properties.
- Put it in the milk, add honey. It decongests the throat.
- Cupping therapy acts as a natural vaccine. The darker the skin in the sucked bulb, the stronger the infection. What is it about? Extraneous blood causes inflammation.
- Kogel-mogel (raw egg yolk mixed with sugar) from rural chicken eggs. Such eggs have a lot of antibodies that stimulate the immune system.
- Water ionizer, dead and living water is formed. The former has a special bactericidal and virucidal action. It has a large oxidation-reduction potential of 500, 800. You can rinse the throat, wash the skin, make enemas, and irrigations. It works anti-diarrhea and helps to care for the skin and hair.
And one more important message:
If at the beginning of the disease or cold, you have a higher temperature, i.e. a fever above 38 degrees Celsius, it means that the body is functioning properly. This is information that your immune system works great. High temperature (fever) inhibits the growth of pathogenic microorganisms.
Your metabolism is accelerated, so you quickly remove the bad from the body, along with your sweat. Ideally, these processes occur above 38 degrees C. At this temperature, the body produces an interferon-protein that destroys all pathogenic microorganisms. The safe limit is 40 degrees C for an adult.
You should lower the high temperature by using lukewarm, but not cold compresses, on the forehead, neck, or by wrapping the whole body in wet towels. Only when these treatments do not help, you may reach for preparations that lower fever.
Based on the article: „Win with infection”, dr. Huberta Czerniaka from magazine: „Zdrowie bez leków”(“Health without medicines”).